Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Finally got my Swedish PERMANENT Residence Permit / PUT


I'm just so happy :) I am now a permanent resident of Sweden! been waiting this for almost 2 years now and I didn't expect that I will received the decision early this week since we only apply it last Friday. Any way high way, my panget is so happy and thankful about it. So it means celebration time!!!as what Swedish called it for cheers!! *SKΓ…L till Alla πŸΈπŸΈ


This is the best gift ever for me on my birthday this coming 18 and I'm still in a cloud-nine feeling right now. 


So for now, I'm just waiting for my card to arrive at home ( Oh btw yesterday, we went to Migration Service Centre in GΓΆteborg to have my finger prints and picture taken for my new residence card (BIOMETRIC AGAIN). They told me that they will send it via regular mail after 3 weeks. We also have little celebration at home with a cake and drinks πŸ» 



For those who don't know, renewing your visa/applying for an extension was a fairly easy process as long as you have your documents ready. 

You must apply before your permit expires and as what I've experience on it you can not apply online earlier than 6 months of the expiry date. I try to apply earlier than that and then the migrationsverket's website said to me that I cannot apply more than 30 days before the expiration date so better wait guys πŸ˜‰

so after living in here for another five years but some say I can apply for my Swedish Citizenship after 3 yrs having a Residence permit but hmm let see it then if I am able to apply for my citizenship after a year and have a Swedish passport πŸ˜š soon .I'll just wait for that of course (better not think about it for now πŸ˜‰). 

So that's for now guys! I'll update you once I get my card soon πŸ‘

UPDATE!
Here is it now guys! got it on mail... So so Happy!!πŸ˜‰



DISCLAIMER: This is only based on my experiences and my little knowledge that I gained through out the years. Please also NOTE that requirements often change. The above information is for guidance only and should not be regarded as legal advice. It is very important that you verify all information through the legitimate website before making any decisions or travel plans. Remember that the results is always depend on your particular situation, the time prior to applying/ time-frame / decisions are varies as long as you meet all the criteria they need. All opinions are honest and my own! Feel free to ask question and no complicated hard question please!I try my best to answer you back. πŸ˜‰

☀Other Videos you can watch☀

πŸ’‹ OUR HOUSE JOURNEY FROM TRIPPING TILL NOW

πŸ’‹ MAKEUP TUTORIAL-AUTUMN MAKE-UP LOOK NI INDAY

πŸ’‹ FOOD RECIPE - HOMEMADE BOTTLED TUYO | GOURMET TUYO

πŸ’‹ REVIEW -URBAN DECAY BEACHED PALETTE|TAGALOG Review & Swatches

πŸ’‹ YOUTUBER TAG - MADAMING NaIISIP NA IDEA SA KUKOTE

πŸ’‹ VIDEO HAULS -UKAY-UKAY BIRTHDAY HAUL | KappAhl, Zara & Ginatricot

πŸ’‹ TRAVEL VIDEO - STOCKHOLM | | Drottningholm & Kungliga Slott | Vasa Museum

☀ FOLLOW ME sa Social Accounts KO:



********************************************************************

I’m open for product reviews/ sponsorship/ ads and collaborations etc. please email me at:  MITCHHY2002@GMAIL.COM

*******************************************************************

☀ What Equipment I used:
Camera : Canon G7x markII
Software Editor: Adobe Premiere ProCC-2015
Thumbnail Editor: https://www.befunky.com/

❤ See you on my next video ko po ;)
Take care mmmwuah! ❤

********************************************************************



🌼Support donation🌼

 Running a blog & Youtube takes a lot of time, money and effort. Become a part of a selfless patron by buying me a coffee ☕ or sponsoring a post is really a big help! Your support is highly appreciated and it really means a lot to me. I DO Thank you :)



3 comments:

  1. I am not a first time immigrant i leave pinas last 2013 and now un here in pinas for vacation my concern is do i need CFO sticker going back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not so sure po sa sagot and sorry for the late reply :(

      Delete
  2. I am not a first time immigrant i leave pinas last 2013 and now un here in pinas for vacation my concern is do i need CFO sticker going back?

    ReplyDelete